My husband and I began our South African honeymoon at The Cape Cadogan. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. One night, we had our cab driver call the hotel in order to find out where a restaurant was located - they assisted with the request and helped us to get to the location. Breakfast every morning was delicious. Free wifi, and chocolate and heating pads before bedtime were also a bonus! I definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa