The staff was terrific, helpful and very friendly. For us, the location was perfect. We especially liked walking to Miller's Thumb for dinner. The Saigon was also very good for dinner. We enjoyed a lovely room with a charming small private terrace on the ground floor Location was central, and we were happy not to be at the Waterfront. Lovely house, excellent security. Thanks for recognizing our anniversary with bubbly and a rose strewn bed. Highly recommended. A great start to our SA trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa