What a location, table mountain right out of your window. WOW.
1. the reception is not courteous but hostile. Do not ask for anything. All reply's start with NO-- Unfortunately it cannot..
2. Extremely bad internet connection and only in front of desk. The reservation confirmation mail mentions that internet is there in rooms. This is 2013 not 2003 man.
3. 4 floors and no lift no bell boys. Take your own luggage. So families with kids - watch out. Old guests not to check in at all.
4. TV is outdated and bad.
5. We had a two room suite, but only 2 beds and AC in only one room, so all three slept in the same room - some of us sleeping on floor. No heat convectors. and only one outdated TV in two rooms.
6. Not even a kettle to make coffee in room. Take stairs from fourth floor all the way down, make you own and by the time you are in room, it is cold.. YES NO LIFT in a four floor property.
7. Toilets are worse than public toilets. Squeaky faucets and no means to adjust bathing temperature.
8. The carpet is dirty.
9. Do not lock the toilet door in room 403, you will be locked inside. As we were a family, we used to hang DO NOT DISTURB outside the toilet door to prevent some one else coming in.
WOW - a big man chef- in kitchen was the only person smiling and prepared to cook you a good meal. Make sure he is there when you eat there. Else, go and eat street food instead.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lady Hamilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lady Hamilton Cape Town
- Lady Hamilton Hotel Cape Town, South Africa