Our Group of 31 tourists from India stayed at this excellent hotel recently, After a long flight schedule from Delhi, Mumbai & Joburg, the Hotel with its location, comfortable rooms & smiling staff, relieved all the stress & fatigue. After a well needed rest, the breakfast spread was excellent, with a lot of choice of fruits, yogurt etc.
From our room we had an excellent view of the Table Mountain ! The group's overall experience was excellent & we would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of where it's all happening and with magnificent views over Table Mountain and Robben Island, the four star Southern Sun Cape Sun is ideally located for visitors who want to experience one of the world's most beautiful cities. Hotel guests are invited to make use of facilities like the free Wi-Fi, indoor pool, fitness centre and Camelot Spa. For business needs the hotel offers nine fully equipped conference venues with space for up to 650 delegates There are many great restaurants and bars within walking distance but our free shuttle bus departs regularly to the nearby Victoria & Alfred Waterfront providing convenient access to a range of harbour-side restaurants and first class shopping, offering great appeal to visitors in search of an indulgent escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Southern Sun Cape Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cape Town
- Southern Sun Cape Sun Cape Town, South Africa