Spend 4 nights at this hotel which is located right in the business heart of Cape Town. This is a great hotel for business and all the staff were really great, warm, welcoming and very efficient. The views over Cape Town and of Table Mountain are breathtaking so try and get on one of the higher floors (we were on the 22nd floor). The elevators are glass exterior ones so those with a fear of heights may not be too happy but focusing on the views really helps.
The breakfast was amazing with a huge selection and even though every day the hotel was packed we always managed to get a table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of where it's all happening and with magnificent views over Table Mountain and Robben Island, the four star Southern Sun Cape Sun is ideally located for visitors who want to experience one of the world's most beautiful cities. Hotel guests are invited to make use of facilities like the free Wi-Fi, indoor pool, fitness centre and Camelot Spa. For business needs the hotel offers nine fully equipped conference venues with space for up to 650 delegates There are many great restaurants and bars within walking distance but our free shuttle bus departs regularly to the nearby Victoria & Alfred Waterfront providing convenient access to a range of harbour-side restaurants and first class shopping, offering great appeal to visitors in search of an indulgent escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Southern Sun Cape Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cape Town
- Southern Sun Cape Sun Cape Town, South Africa