I stayed here 4 nights while visiting Cape Town. The room was spacious with a huge bath and shower. The rooms had complementary port & fruit and the bath rooms had bath salts, which I thought was a nice touch. Just outside the room we had a private terrace overlooking the pool and courtyard. The first night we were there we needed a reservation and I called reception to inquire about good restaurants. They provided two options and I told them I needed time to look them up. When I went back to reception I found that a staff member had already booked the place I wanted, without even having to tell him, which was a good idea because another staff member was trying to book the same restaurant for another couple and by that time they were fully booked. Breakfast was excellent, the cooking staff went above and beyond to make sure I had something to eat (I am a vegan). The last two mornings they cooked me tofu and it was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Welgelegen Boutique Hotel - an urban sanctuary in the heart of Cape Town". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Welgelegen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welgelegen Hotel Cape Town Central
- Welgelegen Cape Town, South Africa