We spent 5 nights at Welgelegen in late April and could not have been more delighted with the warm gracious feeling of the place. The owner, Fiona Evans, and her staff were available, helpful, and so friendly. It is well located -- an easy walk to Kloof Street for shops and restaurants -- with a great view of Table Mountain in the back. Our room was spacious and comfortable; the breakfast buffet and hot selections were generous and tasty. I spent most of two days in bed with a nasty flu/cold; everyone was helpful in providing tea during the day and directing my husband to the nearest pharmacy (with good suggestions for local remedies)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Welgelegen Boutique Hotel - an urban sanctuary in the heart of Cape Town". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Welgelegen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welgelegen Hotel Cape Town Central
- Welgelegen Cape Town, South Africa