“Effortless Ease & lots of beauty!”
Review of Coeval

Coeval
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Coeval is a beautiful old English word that means contemporary somehow it got lost through the years. The first time I saw it I knew that was what I wanted to call our business as it perfectly describes our unique line of jewellery. My dream was to open my own little store where I could sell beautiful natural gems in all the colours of the rainbow set in affordable stunning designs, We mainly have silver gemstone jewelry in our store but we do make bespoke pieces in gold and platinum.
Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Effortless Ease & lots of beauty!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My 2nd visit to this beautiful shop in St George's Mall. Am always impressed with the selection. I normally find jewellery shopping overwhelming so love this spot where you can describe yourself or a friend and they recommend an item, find something for a gift or even offer to customise or make it for you- AND get it just right!

Personally love the added value - helped me pierce my ears, taught me about jewellery care and they offer great after sales service like cleaning your jewellery and making adjustments to any pieces! Coeval makes it easy for someone like me to choose amongst the beauty!

Visited November 2013
George Z, Owner at Coeval, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
It was a absolute pleasure helping you choose your gift. As for piercing your ears its something every girl needs to try at least once in their lives, a beautiful pair of earrings can make you feel like a million dollars.
Delmarie.

Cape Town
“Unique jewellery experience”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Such a great little shop. You can find anything you want here - and if you don't find it Delmarie will make whatever it is you're looking for! Beautiful pieces, elegantly displayed and wonderful friendly service. A must stop for that gift or a treat for yourself.

Visited October 2013
Delmarie W, Manager at Coeval, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Its always a pleasure helping you find that perfect gift. Thank you for your continued support.
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“beautiful and original”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

It's worth your while stopping in at Coeval on St Georges Mall. the selection is vast, and Delmarie is a designer who will go out of her way to make sure you get just what you want by customising or creating a new piece.

Visited November 2013
George Z, Owner at Coeval, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Hi Michelle
Thank you for the beautiful review and your support .
I love making custom pieces .
Looking forward to seeing you soon

Delmarie