“The Internet Connection was great”

University of Cape Town
Book In Advance
More Info
$190.95*
and up
Premium Full-Day Fine Wine and Craft Beer Tour in...
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I had functions at the Theatre and Kramer Hall. Those guys are professionals in organising events. You can trust them with 1000s and they will make it roll!

All reviews
"cape"
in 5 reviews
"stalls"

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Lovely to walk through the house filled with this internationally renowned artists art and artefacts.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I would like a to further my studies there...I really loved the atmosphere in their Water Science department...u can really study for life if you go and start studying there...

1  Thank Kele2013
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Words aren't enough to describe how incredibly beautiful this campus is. I have the privilege to study in UCT and I would not trade it for any other university. The ruggedness of the buildings, the mountainous view, student vibrancy and excellent academia make this one of the best universities in the WORLD.