We found Walden house to be good location and convenient for sight seeing in the Cape. It is beautiful residence and very clean and friendly staff. Of all the restaurants in close proximity we find Beleza to be best. It was so good food that we went many times. Overall Cape Town is very beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Walden House, there are seven beautifully designed en-suite rooms, suited to our unique look and feel, that offer unique privacy. White cotton bed linen, white painted wooden floors, comfy beds, homemade biscuits in each room and the best views of Signal Hill and Table Mountain. Four of our stylish suites offer you direct access to our green gardens where you can spend some of your time relaxing and soaking up the fresh air. In our large luxury suite, you can expect to find a fire place, perfect for those chilly Cape Town days, a large Victorian bathroom with a separate shower and direct access to the balcony that offers our beautiful mountain views. In each room, you can expect to find heated towel rails, a flat screen TV, telephone, mini bar with the best selection of local wines, air conditioning, electronic safe, and of course, WI-FI. The Walden House makes it easier for you to explore the beauty Cape Town has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Walden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walden House Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Walden House Cape Town, South Africa