Great place to stay in Cape Town. The property is lovely, rooms are spacious with cozy bathrooms. Breakfast is served in a very romantic room, full of light. The location is in a quiet and peaceful road, but not far from main city attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled against the backdrop of majestic Table Mountain lies one of the Cape's finest guest houses - The Walden House.To some it is a luxurious retreat from which to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. It is situated only five minutes from Cape Town's finest beaches, Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront.There are seven en-suite rooms. Each suite is furnished in a different style, creating a delightful ambience for every taste.At The Walden House, luxury is achieved through attention to details, complete comfort and courteous, unobtrusive service.We offer:Wireless internet access, secure parking, 24h security, airport transfer, private tours, air conditioning, full breakfast included ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your The Walden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walden House Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Walden House Cape Town, South Africa