Good impressions are created from the check-in. Friendly,welcoming front of house staff provide loads of suggestions and ideas. We were booked into an upstairs room. Following a cold and wet day after dinner we decided to snuggle down in the comfortable large bed with a cheery fire. A large flat screen TV on top of the courtesy-bar offers numerous channels to choose from. The room was typically Victorian spaciousness with seperate shower and toilet. Large sash windows provided plenty of light and views of the city.
Breakfast offers a variety of breads,jams,cheeses,cold meats,cereals,fruit juices,and fruit with the usual typical British breakfast options of bacon,eggs,sausage,savoury mince,haddock tomato and beans at NO extra cost. A delicious meal to start the day's adventures or work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled against the backdrop of majestic Table Mountain lies one of the Cape's finest guest houses - The Walden House.To some it is a luxurious retreat from which to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. It is situated only five minutes from Cape Town's finest beaches, Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront.There are seven en-suite rooms. Each suite is furnished in a different style, creating a delightful ambience for every taste.At The Walden House, luxury is achieved through attention to details, complete comfort and courteous, unobtrusive service.We offer:Wireless internet access, secure parking, 24h security, airport transfer, private tours, air conditioning, full breakfast included ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your The Walden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walden House Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Walden House Cape Town, South Africa