We loved this guest home. The room was comfortable, the bed was great, and the bathroom was newly rennovated. We were traveling with our adult son, so the community spaces mattered to us and they were large, welcoming, comfortable and very lovely. The owners were on site every day, and we found them to be very knowledgable about the the area, activities, tours, etc. Also very organized in helping us with bookings and confirmations. The home is located in a residential area, so it was very quiet at night, yet safe for walking. The home is just several blocks from a number of very good restaurants and the sightseeing bus stop. The breakfast was very good, with lots of cold options and hot options were made to your specifications. Just a really great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Villa is much more than that! It is in fact three houses which are part of a Victorian terrace dating from 1892. The double story houses have been joined together and so the inside spaces are much larger than the facade suggests. It's like walking into a TARDIS someone has written on Tripadvisor! There are 12 rooms and the hotel is owner managed.Location is vital when choosing a spot for you vacation and this more than a Villa is within an easy walk of all tourist attractions in the city area. The others (like the fabulous beaches) are a short taxi ride away.There is a small plunge pool in a peaceful courtyard where a very full breakfast is served in summer. (In winter there's a sociable dining room and an eco-friendly fire blazing). Your hosts are very careful to offer you as much information as you want and they will arrange car rental, restaurant reservations, tours etc. As required.Free internet on 2 computers in a library area and wireless access is available in all rooms. At night the night porter will set out complimentary sherry and port and at other times there is an honesty bar and guest fridge in the kitchen. Parking is on street and there is no charge (street guards patrol) but you should not need a car from this well placed hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, SpeedyBooker.com and Odigeo so you can book your An African Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An African Villa Hotel Cape Town Central
- An African Hotel
- An African Cape Town
- An African Villa Cape Town, South Africa