“Very Good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We always enjoy the Ocean Basket and this one didn't let us down. The waiter was great and the food was as delicious as always.

1  Thank BrendonFulton

Reviewed July 8, 2014

this was like the best sea food i ever had. it was superbly fresh and the location was facing the sea. i ordered a platter for 4 and ended up eating it alone as it was sooo tasty.the fish,crabs,prawns and fresh tuna was like the best combination i have ever had!!!!! if u are going to this restaurant and if you are confused on what to eat then just order the sea food patter as it has a bit of everything.you cannot regret having the whole thing by yourself.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Previously highly thought of in Sea Point.
Now a shipwreck
I ordered a platter for 2.Served immediately and here I should have been alerted.Cold fish cold calamari the worst potato chips I have ever had the displeasure of eating

I am kicking myself for paying more than R200.00
If I was on form I would have rejected this tasteless food

I was guilty of the cardinal sin of engaging in conversation
Perhaps the state this Ocean Basket has sunk to has a good explanation Iregret I did not enquire

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The food is constantly of a good standard, the location is easily accessible. The staff are friendly and take good care of you. Prices of the dishes are reasonable and a good dinner is always on the cards.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We had the last meal of our holidays to Cape Town in Ocean Basket, which was our first visit to this restaurant. It seems you always find a gem to late into your holidays. The food was delicious and served with a smile.

1  Thank Fatfieldflyer