“his was so awesome!!!”

$177.46*
Full-Day Cape Winelands Sidecar Experience from Cape Town
Ranked #57 of 339 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: Our fleet of 30 vintage motorbike sidecars provide chauffeured tours and transfers around Cape Town, Cape Peninsula and the Winelands.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have to admit riding in a side car was not really anything i thought of doing in Cape town and when suggested i was like why not. Wow the best decision i made during that trip. It was incredible, the driver was brilliant. The photo oppotunities second to none, you could see the envy on everyones faces when they got out their tour mini vans when they saw the bike and us on it with helmets etc all kitted out. I would recommend this as a must do when i Cape Town.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

It was really an awesome adventure and while my trip people kept taking my photos and sidecar :) The driver was also very helpful. I was suppose to go with my friend but had to go alone anyway as I was departing from CPT next day. But over all it was an awesome experience. Highly recomended but it would be more fun if you go with group of friends. Cheers

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Starting a glorious morning in Camps Bay, we were off to Noordhoek, via Hout bay with Mike and Kevin. Not only great drivers, but wonderful tour guides as they explained about anything we were curious about, happy to stop for the important Photo Opportunity along the way! stopping in Noordhoek, we returned for Ice Cream on the Pier at Hout Bay and ended the journey on an absolute high! Not being keen on bikes in general, I found this a safe and invigorating expereince - safe for our 15 and 13 year olds as well!

1  Thank Tis_eye
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had a fantastic day with our 2 boys,what a great way to see Cape Town.I never realised how beautiful it was. Our 2 drivers were very knowledgeable and were able to answer all our questions.I would defiantly recommend this trip especially with kids our boys are 8 and 11.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We are a family of 5, with three teens. We own a sidecar and know how much fun it is and that it is a great way to see an area. We had no idea that it would turn out to be our best day in Cape Town. We drove to Cape Point, hitting all the major scenery along the way. We even had time to stop at Boulder Beach to check out the penguins, take pictures at Cape Point and stop at the best fish and chip place for a bite to eat. We felt safe with the drivers, they were so friendly and informative. We would love to do this again with Cape Sidecar Adventures. Fab day for sure!!!!