“Gorgeous”

Experanza
Ranked #677 of 1,202 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This place was perfect for my little family. The people that ran it were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We had the steak and for the price it was AMAZING, especially as in England you'd pay triple the price. Linde balls for desert were soooo lush. If I were to go back to Sea Point, we would definitely make a point of stopping there again :)

2  Thank Rebecca P

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Friends have been visiting Experanza for the last few weeks and today was my first opportunity and I am really glad I went!

The ostrich burger was awesome! It is not just the meat, it is beautifully presented and the accompaniments just set it off superbly!

The relaxed environment on the main road makes it easy to find and drop in! The menu looks great and we were welcomed like old friends and it was only my first visit! I felt very welcome and comfortable!

I tried the home made chocolate cake for dessert, which was to die for!

I'm looking forward to going back! No pomp and ceremony here!

Great home cooking served with a touch of class!