Ulungele Tours & Safari's
Ranked #23 of 332 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a Cape Town based Tour Operator Company and offer tours such as: Cape Point with Cape of Good Hope, Wine Lands, Whale Watching, Shark Cage Diving, Full Day and Overnight Safari, The Garden Route, West Coast for the flowers in August & September and also Airport Transfers. All our tours are custom designed so that you can enjoy the freedom and space given to you with the time frame given for the day. We operate daily and can gladly assist with your itinerary from a short visit to a few days of leisure.
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Hank was so kind with us awaiting our luggages that were stuck in our conexion and also gave us a lot of information about tour in Cape Town. We really appreciate the services performed.

Visited July 2014
Hank D, Owner at Ulungele Tours & Safari's, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
It has been an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you and your daughter. Well, these things happen and that is why we are there to provide you with a service that is in the best interest of you as the guest. It was a pleasure letting you wait for your luggage at the Airport and I completely understood what the reason for this was. We are looking forward to welcome you back to Cape Town and guarantee that we will provide the same service, maybe even with a bit of improvement on your next visit. Who knows, that is what we strive for, to improve our service all the time.
All the best!

Lisbon, Portugal
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Call Hank……This is all that you need to do to organize your trips. We were 2 families traveling with 5 kids so were unsure how to manage and plan our days. Hank did this for us, and more. He arranged each and every one of our outings at a reasonable price. Zip lining, Lions head, Para gliding, vineyards…..the list is just endless. Adding last min additional agendas were done with a smile. He was very knowledgeable about CT and its surroundings and answered all our queries. One advise would be to ask him for apartment rentals. He's got some good ones. He's basically a one stop solution to all your needs. We will all miss Hank as much as we will miss Cape Town………one of the best cities in the world.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Sheharyar A
Hank D, Owner at Ulungele Tours & Safari's, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
To the hole family, many, many and many more thanks for the trust been placed in us for assisting with organising most of your activities for Cape Town. It has been an absolute pleasure to be part of such a close nit family and friends and the experience has been amazing. In the first couple of days already, I felt that I became part of the family and the kids was awesome!!! Many thanks again and surely looking forward to welcome you guys back to Cape Town!!!
Dallas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Day Trip and Guide”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I really enjoyed our day trip to Cape of Good Hope, Table Mountain, and sight seeing around Cape Town. I made arrangements through email, and Hank always replied back very fast, and answered all my questions. He picked us up at the airport, took us to Simon's Town, and gave us some wonderful tips for us to do on our own while there. He met us again for our day trip to Cape of Good Hope, Table Mountain, and made sure to show us many wonderful sights before dropping us off at the airport. I would highly recommend Hank, and I look forward to seeing him again on our next trip!

Visited July 2014
Many thanks for the trust been place in our company for letting us assist with your visit to Cape Town. Even when visiting smack in the middle of winter, everything went very well indeed and could not have asked for a better experience. A big thanks and looking forward to welcome you guys back to Cape Town soon!!
Madison WI USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good Day trip to Cape of Good Hope”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

As everyone has written, Hank is an excellent guide for the day. A bit pricey for just the two of us, but you get what you pay for. Hank knows his business, is an excellent driver, and can answer most any question you might have. Our tour was somewhat standard (Cape of Good Hope with two stops along the way and one stop on our return to Cape Town). But we didn't ask Hank for anything unusual. I have a feeling he would be happy to take you or stop anywhere you like. I am sure he'd find something for you if you didn't have a place in mind. My only criticism is that it is expensive and seems fairly standard (like he's done it a million times). But to be fair -- that's what you want -- someone who has done it a lot. To get more out of it I guess I'd suggest asking for some stops of particular interest to you or your group. Otherwise, I'm with everyone who says, "Call Hank."

Visited June 2014
Hank D, Owner at Ulungele Tours & Safari's, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
I thank you very much for the support for the day trip to Cape of Good Hope. It was indeed a day of loads of sightseeing and you manage to experience quite a lot.
I would like to comment on the fees for the day: Initially you requested a 2 day trip, one for whale watching and the other for cape of good hope. I quoted you on both with our standard rates on our website and gave you a further 20% discount and still included the entrance fees to all the places of interest as per our website and because of the fact that you are booking 2 private tours with us. You accepted the quote and then a day later cancelled the whale watching trip and wanted to do only the cape of good hope trip. I stayed to my initial agreement and still gave the one day at the 20% discounted rate, of which I found to be fair.
On route to Cape of Good Hope, I added 2 stops before stopping at the penguins for sightseeing and you were very happy and comfortable with it. Your initial request was not to stop at any places and wanted to drive straight to Cape of Good Hope and return not too late back to Cape Town, and i changed it a little bit and you were very happy about the stops.
I thank you very much for the support for the Cape of Good Hope trip and are looking forward to assist in the future.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great trip-thank you!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We really enjoyed our tour to Inverdoorn organised through Hank. He was punctual, very knowledgeable and instantly put us at ease. We wish you continued success with your excellent business!

Visited June 2014
Many thanks for both of you for your support to our service in Cape Town and it was an absolute pleasure to have been of service for the safari day trip. You guys have been very prompt for the pick-up so early in the morning and very flexible on time for the day. You guys walked away with smiles on your faces and were very happy with the day indeed. Many thanks for the support and are looking forward to welcome you guys back to South Africa, Cape Town sometime soon.