“Fantastic Tour with Service Beyond Expectation”
Review of Amber Tours

Amber Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tours, specializing in the history of South Africa and the wine region.
Canton, Ohio
“Fantastic Tour with Service Beyond Expectation”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Amber tours is a fantastic option and one I would highly recommend to tour South Africa. No large groups and the service is tailored to meet your expectations. She was always early and ready to go when desired. Her customer service went above and beyond. She even sent an item left behind in the mail and covered the shipping expense. She made each excursion personal and focused to meet personal expectations. Great experience, you won't be disappointed!

Visited October 2012

New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Leslie is fantastic and we had a wonderful time with her. She is extremely knowledgable and could not have been more personable. It felt more like touring with a friend than a guide. She is the best and we loved both the wine tour and the cape tour with her.

Visited October 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Very personalized tour”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Leslie was amazing; she took her time explaining everything and customize the sites to our interests. The wine country tour is a must with Leslie; she is very knowledgeable and really made us understand the wine making in SA and different wines. She was ver engaging throughout and gave us ample time to explore the sites and enjoy the beauty of SA. I recommend her highly.

1 Thank aakasharmand
Grimstad, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best little tour company in Cape Town”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I've been travelling in Western Cape on and off for quite a few years, both on business and with my family. Got connected with Lesley Cox in Amber Tours more than10 years ago, and since then, there's only been one option for me.

Lesley knows her area very well, she's well connected, especially in the Winelands, she's always on time (real time, not African time!) and I've always had great experiences visiting the region with her. And that's confirmed by the clients I've brought along and the members of my own family, as well as the friends of mine whom I've connected with her over the years (and who are still very much my friends).

Don't hesitate, you've found it - now book it!

Visited November 2011
Lesleyjc38, Owner at Amber Tours, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you very much indeed for taking the trouble to write a review - it is always a pleasure to share Cape Town experiences with you, your family and your friends. Best wishes, and I look forward to meeting you again in the future.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kruger National Park & Sabi Sands with Amber Africa tours- just awsome”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

CA from Amber Africa personalised our tour and handled everything - absolutely fabulous - a must do is a night tour in Sabi Sands!! Kruger Natioal Park is everything and more than we had hoped for- we had a fabulous experience.

Visited August 2011