My wife and I spent the last leg of our 25th wedding anniversary trip at this hotel and found the whole experience absolutely brilliant. The location is excellent, at the very heart of the platinum mile and right on the tourist bus route, and only a short ride from the V&A Waterfront. The staff and service were fantastic especially if you appreciate the traditional values. It is located right under Table Mountain and has quirky green carpets on each corridor of the quad which double as a putting carpet, complete with cup. There is even a putter and ball hanging on the wall!. I will definitely visit again and recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winchester Mansions is an iconic building on the seafront in Cape Town within close proximity to the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Airport. Free shuttle service to the Waterfront, free wifi internet access in public areas are standard. This landmark hotel offers classic elegant rooms, many boasting stunning sea views. Facilities include a heated pool, relaxing treatments in the Ginkgo Spa, signature dishes from award winning Harveys Restaurant & Bar as well as full service conferencing. Cape Town's most famous and longest running Jazz brunch is hosted at Winchester Mansions every Sunday of the year. The monthly Grapes, Gourmet and Gallery evenings draw large numbers of food & wine lovers and art aficionados. Winchester Mansions - Part of the Journey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Winchester Mansions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winchester Mansions Hotel Cape Town Central
- Winchester Mansions Cape Town, South Africa