We stayed at the hotel in Sep 2012, we spent 5 wonderful nights there. The hotel staff are all friendly and we ate a couple of times in the restaurant and bar and the food was excellent, we will be returning next year to the hotel. Our flight arrived very early in the morning and we were given a room on arrival which was great as it meant we could shower and start our sightseeing that morning. The rooms were always cleaned well, and the hotel is in a good location opposite the sea and near the V&A.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winchester Mansions is an iconic building on the seafront in Cape Town within close proximity to the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Airport. Free shuttle service to the Waterfront, free wifi internet access in public areas are standard. This landmark hotel offers classic elegant rooms, many boasting stunning sea views. Facilities include a heated pool, relaxing treatments in the Ginkgo Spa, signature dishes from award winning Harveys Restaurant & Bar as well as full service conferencing. Cape Town's most famous and longest running Jazz brunch is hosted at Winchester Mansions every Sunday of the year. The monthly Grapes, Gourmet and Gallery evenings draw large numbers of food & wine lovers and art aficionados. Winchester Mansions - Part of the Journey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Winchester Mansions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winchester Mansions Hotel Cape Town Central
- Winchester Mansions Cape Town, South Africa