We stayed at the Winchester Mansions for four nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our room overlooked the sea and was very spacious. Breakfasts were ate outside in the courtyard terrace and superb choice of whatever you fancied. We had one evening meal in the hotel. Food was good but we had to wait a long time to be served. The hotel has its own car which can transport you down to the waterfront for an evening meal which we found very useful. The hotel is just outside of the main Cape Town hotels and we found this lovely to get away from the hustle and bustle of an evening. Very easy parking in front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winchester Mansions is an iconic building on the seafront in Cape Town within close proximity to the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Airport. Free shuttle service to the Waterfront, free wifi internet access in public areas are standard. This landmark hotel offers classic elegant rooms, many boasting stunning sea views. Facilities include a heated pool, relaxing treatments in the Ginkgo Spa, signature dishes from award winning Harveys Restaurant & Bar as well as full service conferencing. Cape Town's most famous and longest running Jazz brunch is hosted at Winchester Mansions every Sunday of the year. The monthly Grapes, Gourmet and Gallery evenings draw large numbers of food & wine lovers and art aficionados. Winchester Mansions - Part of the Journey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Winchester Mansions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winchester Mansions Hotel Cape Town Central
- Winchester Mansions Cape Town, South Africa