The Waterfront is where you want to stay in Cape Town. Safe, secure with good restaurants in the area. The Waterfront Apts are ideal for staying in this area. To me a far better option than a hotel as you are out an about sightseeing for most of your day. Very clean and serviced daily. Receiption are very helpful and will organise any trips you require. I would recommend these apts to my family and friends if they were heading to SA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water's edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests luxury serviced apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa