We stayed 4 nights in Pembroke B. The room was fantastic, overlooking the harbor and with all the necessary amenities for a home away from home. The location was close enough to the waterfront for activities, restaurants, shopping and excursions while being far enough away to avoid the noise. We saw harbor seals relaxing in the water and sunning on the docks. We would cook breakfast at the room and go out for lunch and dinner. The waterfront is easy walking distance and several grocery stores are nearby to stock up on staples. Be warned, alcohol sales cease at 6PM so stock up early if you want a bottle of wine for the evening! Overall well appointed, clean and convenient. Wifi was offered for a fee in the room but free in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water’s edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests Standard, Luxury and Deluxe apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa