Perfect for two couples travelling together,2 bed 2 bath,it was well suited for our needs.A manual with instructions for air con,cook top etc would have been useful and time saving. Location and proximity to points of interest and the HOHO bus pick up point was perfect. The only thing that would of enhanced our stay would have been the convenience of WiFi in the apartment.Staff at the complex were all friendly and approachable.Would recommend if looking for the self catering option although as Australians we found Cape Town remarkably inexpensive so eating out was very cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water’s edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests Standard, Luxury and Deluxe apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa