I looked at 3 1-bedroom appartments, 2 in Juliet and Helensee 002. I took the latter which was significantly bigger than the 2 in Juliet, which were quite small.
The location is excellent, but unfortunately management is rather poor. Check in took ages, only one key could be found and reception seemed rather chaotic. I was prepared for this from other TRipAdvisor reports, but it was still a little annoying.
However, the appartment was very good; well fitted and finished - and serviced daily, although tea/coffee were not replenished. The TV selection was pretty poor given the price point of the accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water's edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests luxury serviced apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa