My family group of 7 spent 5 days on vacation in Cape Town and we were very pleased with the Waterfront Village. It offerred everything including spacious apartments, excellent location (a ten minutes walk to the waterfront), security and even a closeup view of seals playing on the docks. The service was great. We arrived late at night and had no problem checking in. There is internet for fee in the apartments but it is free at the reception office. I highly recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water’s edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests Standard, Luxury and Deluxe apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa