This is the 5th time I have stayed at the Cullinan. I always receive a warm welcome back and find the staff very thoughfull and helpfull. The hotel is downtown so not suited for the beach but for work in the CBD it is great. The rooms are fine with good bathrooms. Breakfast is great and the bar food is fine.
I always enjhy my stayt and would recommend to anyone with business downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa