I spent two nights at the Cullinan for a recent conference at the CTICC.
The location right next to the conference venue was really convenient and in fact, the general location just at the foot of the CBD is great - not too close to the Tourist bustle of the V&A and an easy walk from Long St.
Breakfast was excellent with enough variety to ensure a week-long campaigner a new dish every day.
The bar food was also very good (the house burger is a monster) and the barman definitely knows how to mix a great Mojito.
All in all, a great hotel for a great city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa