This is a well-run and very good hotel. We stayed there for one night only, mainly because the location was perfect for our requirements. All the staff members were extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable and had everything that we needed. The buffet dinner was very good, although we probably would have done better by rather going for the a la carte menu in the pub area. Breakfast was on par with the best hotel breakfasts that we've ever had.
The only negative aspect was the noise from the passage when some guests returned to the hotel in the middle of the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa