I have stayed at the Cullinan twice this year for business purposes as part of a Jhb legal team. The service has always been good but this standard of service has been improved to an even higher level than that experienced just 3 months ago. I was made to feel like a VIP whenever I entered the lobby and was always greeted with friendly, interested and genuine smiles from all staff. An experienced travel agent agrees with me that the service levels at The Cullinan are the best in Cape Town, surpassing many establishments with a higher grading.
The highlight of any stay is the superb breakfast and wonderful choice available: vegetarian, lactose- and gluten -free choices are readily available and allefficiently served.
The location is also very convenient with an easy-access pedestrian bridge linking the hotel with the Waterfront.
Looking forward to our next stay here in just under one week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa