1,574 results
All reviews heritage square savoy cabbage four poster bed africa cafe bree street charming hotel lovely courtyard long street greenmarket square great boutique luxury room small hotel two blocks our honeymoon restaurants and bars light sleeper central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved my stay at the Cape Heritage. It was recommended by a friend and I can see why. So so far away from faceless, corporate hotels-it has individuality, amazing staff, great breakfasts and sense of place. A personal welcome for all guests. I can’t recommend it more highly.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed at the Cape Heritage a few weeks ago, and I highly recommend it. The staff was so helpful (I locked myself out of the safe within the first two minutes....) and kind. The property is very pretty, rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were amazing. Great location, close to lots of interests! Would definitely recommend and would stay again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2019

The staff were friendly and helpful to us during our stay. The rooms are nice and full of charm. The location is great too. The breakfast selection is excellent. You get to choose what you want to eat and they make it on the spot. We would definitely come back to this hotel next time we are in town.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Cape Heritage is a small hotel in a historic building in the heart of Cape Town. The owner has done an incredible job, every detail of the restoration and selection of decor is perfect. The staff is friendly, professional and ensure every detail of your visit. Each morning you start your day with a prefect made to order breakfast, served with a smile in a lovely breakfast room overlooking the courtyard that showcases the oldest grapevine in the southern hemisphere. Centrally located to great shopping and restaurants. Infact, Canteen & Chef's Wharehouse, (one of the best restaurants in the city) is just down the front steps of the hotel. I would not even consider staying anywhere but here on future trips to Cape Town.

Room tip: All of the rooms are unique, each room decor is totally different. 2 have courtyard balconies
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2019

This is a delightful and charming hotel in central Capetown. The rooms are spacious and clean and are filled with old-world features. But the best feature is the wonderful staff. They were caring and helpful to the nth degree- every one of them.. Super friendly! Overall, if I find myself going back to Capetown, I won’t stay anywhere else, What a jewel!

Date of stay: May 2019