we stayed here for 5 nights in early December. Great position on Waterfront and very attentive staff. First floor room overlooking the piazza, large and comfortable with two easy chairs, could be noisy with window open. Breakfast served on the harbourside with great view of Table mountain. Very pleasant pool area up by the Dock House 100 meters away. Some good restaurants within 5 minutes walk, Den Anker especially. Would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa