My husband and I stayed in the V&A Hotel last year when we were in Cape Town and we both loved it. On this occasion we chose to stay somewhere else however we did have breakfast on 4 separate occasions at the V&A and it was brilliant every time. We sat outside so you have a view of Table Mountain and also over the harbour area so it's a lovely place to sit. Breakfast (whether continental or contintental with full English) is very reasonably priced. The buffet selection is much bigger than you see at many hotels and has almost anything you can think of on it - spoiled for choice. Also beside their fruit juices there is champagne for those who fancy a morning Bucks Fizz/Mimosa to start the day off - no additional charge for that. We were having full English breakfast (and champagne!) for 2 people for less than £25 which is great value in comparison to many places. Staff all very friendly and helpful and service was great. To be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa