We stayed in the V&A for 4 days at the start of our African holiday. We found it to be an excellent hotel in an ideal location as a base to explore Cape Town. The staff were fery friendly and gave superb service. The room was clean comfortable and spacious. Whilst we never used the restaurant for our evening meals (due to a wish to try all the other restaurants in the area). We did have breakfast there and found the quality and choices available excellent.
We would have no hesitation in staying here again or recommending the V&A to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa