We stayed at the V&A hotel at the end of October. It's location on the waterfront is perfect. There must be 80 restaurants in that area. It is also within walking distance of the Hop On Hop Off bus that tours the city. The staff is very attentive, and Leisl, the concierge was very helpful in setting up our reservations. The breakfast, that is included, was far better than any breakfast I've had at other hotels. The dinner we had at the OYO restaurant was delicious and we ate it outside on the harbor, where there were seals entertaining the customers. I would highly recommend the V&A hotel to anyone visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa