You really can't beat the location. Albeit a bit touristy, the V&A Waterfront is an excellent base, especially when safety is a concern. This hotel is walking distance to everywhere and the restaurant choices around are excellent. The staff is great and turndown service is good. The lobby, however, could use a little more work when it comes to design and space (i think they made way for the mall), because it could be a little crowded on check out time. The rooms have excellent view of the mountain and the beds are really good. The bathroom is a little too "minimalistic" almost looking like a hospital bathroom. The breakfast is very extensive (they have hummus!) and really good. We decided to have dinner here one night and the food is excellent as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, South African Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa