This Hotel is all about location, near all the facilities. Eating out, Shopping, Money Exchange etc everything is seconds away. The view is also great if you get a room which Cape Wheel facing.
Room is spacious, shower area is a bit old style. Breakfast area is amazing, nice view while eating.
City Center is also 15-20 mins walk but you get everything at waterfront area and don't forget to visit the Market Place which is just next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa