I *love* this hotel. Everything from the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, great service, excellent breakfast with an accompanying view of Table Mountain over the harbour is very special.
Rooms are spacious, beds are very, very comfortable and it's all on a scale which is human and is executed with a subtly laid back style.
Great location on the Waterfront too. Sure there are more swanky hotels like Cape Grace and more hip B&B's and more traditional places like the Mount Nelson but none for me hits the spot like the V&A. Keep it up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa