We had an amazingly classy stay for 5 restful & memorable nights at the V&A Waterfront over 5th to 9th Nov. Every which way one sees it, this hotel far far exceeded our expectations....the Breakfast spread, the quality of service, the welcoming smiles of the staff, the well appointed room with an AWESOME view of the Table Mountain in the 'Mountain view' room we had specifically sought (Thank you V&A for remembering!), the hi-end toiletries, the restful comfy beds(made in heaven?).....the list goes on & on. Wanna take a break? Just sit at your window for 'people watching' or take in the sights of the harbour (If you're lucky, a seal will perform a trick or two for you!!) or the several 'rowing teams' displaying their skills....all of which comes 'attached' to your mountain-view! If you step out, you get a breathtaking range of restaurants & shops (including African Crafts) & free jazz & music concerts just a few meters away! A truly memorable time at the V&A. You bet, we're bound to repeat this sometime soon....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa