All reviews company gardens district museum table mountain long street within walking distance central location nice hotel green market comfortable bed junior suite business district direct access parking garage single room rooms are small greenmarket square per day
Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

Right in the hear of the city centre, close to everything. I was hear with business with a large group, we were well looked after. Clear and large rooms. Breakfast was the evening meal we had were good. Taxi ride easy to the waterfront and walking distance to main streets and museums in the city. Good value fought price.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
JacquiTownhouseHotel, General Manager at Townhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy to have hosted you and your group and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. With so much to explore in our city, we hope this won’t be your last time in Cape Town! Many thanks.

Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

This is my third visit to the hotel and the service is still impeccable. I checked in 23:50 almost mid night but was so impressed with the check - in progress, the gentleman at the desk asked my name and within a minute my check - in pack was at hand for signing and all explained to me. It was a wet and cold night in Cape Town and opening my room it was so welcoming and warm - tea making facilities at hand, crisp linen and fluffy towels all on check, I love this hidden gem...will come again. Exceptional service even at breakfast, all rounded team.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2015

In December I spent a week in this hotel. Great place, and actually the city center and also near the park. Pleasant rooms, very friendly service, great restaurant, very good food and even friendlier service. I hope to return there. I would recommend ...!

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
JacquiTownhouseHotel, General Manager at Townhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2015

Thank you for your lovely feedback and for spending some of your holiday with us. We couldn’t be happier to hear that our friendly team and good food made such an impression! We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Many thanks.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Nice hotel in town. Well priced. Nicely renovated bedrooms.
Breakfast is more than adequate and a good way to start the day.
Staff friendly.
Cosy homely feeling.
Decent big conference room.
Negotiable rates.

Room tip: Stay higher up to avoid traffic noise.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment, we are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and that we were able to offer you a home away from home in Cape Town. We hope to welcome you to the city again! Many thanks.

Reviewed July 27, 2015

The location of this hotel is just perfect ... close to all the major attractions of the city. Rooms vary in size with above average facilities. Extremely friendly staff are eager to be of assistance. Lovely breakfasts served in an appealing restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Michael d

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback – we are so glad we could serve as your convenient base to explore our beautiful city. We will pass on your comment to our team – we are happy to hear that they were always available to help, and that breakfast was a highlight. Thank you again.