My friend and I stayed for 3 nights at this hotel on our first visit to Cape Town. The area is fairly central though seems to empty by 9pm. The staff were all very nice and helpful with booking tours and info about the town. The rooms are basic but has everything you need. Clean but nothing special as its an older hotel. Not a bad price for the room. The breakfast included was great. It was offered at a cafe close to the hotel which I didn't mind. No restaurant options for dinner or lunch there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel on St. George’s is conveniently located on the foreshore, the major hub of Cape Town’s legal, financial and publishing district. This location enjoys the convenience of being a few minutes’ walk from Cape Town CBD, Cape Town International Convention Centre and the world renowned V&A Waterfront and 22 kilometers from Cape Town International Airport. The Hotel offers affordable accommodation as well as a trendy Nail Salon less than 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel backed by a professional and dedicated team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel on St Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Cape Town
- St Georges Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel St Georges
- Hotel On St Georges Cape Town, South Africa