The location is AWESOME... easy walk to the Aquarium... the V&A Waterfront (shops, bars, restaurants).... I felt very safe within the areas of the hotel and V&A Waterfront...
The hotel was very cool... kinda British Empire meets 2014..... Great staff (esp the bar staff... very friendly).... Nice big, clean rooms...
Breakfast was awesome.... just about anything you could want.... Also did two late lunches in the bar... bar food, but very tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa