Stayed at the Commodore for Business in late May 2013 for 5 nights - find it hard to complain. Great location - close to V&A and all attractions (e.g. restaurants, bars, waterfront, etc.) Staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. Agree with previous reviews that the room amenities could be updated - but the breakfast buffet was very enjoyable and will certainly stay there again when I next visit Cape Town. Easily arranged a late checkout for my afternoon flight back to London and certainly had no problems or complaints. Once again, three cheers for the staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa