The Commodore Hotel is close to the V and A Waterfront area. The hotel is friendly, does a great breakfast, has a good bar and I'm sure does good meals but I have not eaten there. The waterfront area is 5 mins walk away and has great bars and restaurants, hence I tend to go there and not use the hotels. If I'm being picky I might say I prefer a pot of tea to having to ask a waiter each time, but more importantly the tea was decent.
Rooms are comfy and quiet, there is free Internet access and I will always return to this hotel for its friendliness and closeness to the Waterfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa