Nice full service hotel, with an english feel to it (woodworks/ fireplace). We enjoyed the lounge, a good breakfast and there's a pretty good fitness room+ pool (too cold in September).
It takes a short 5mins walk to go to the waterfront. During daytime that is totally fine. We walked there at night time- which I wouldn't repeat if I was travelling single.
Our room on the streetside was a bit noisy (traffic outside)- I would recommand to ask for a room facing the seaside or facing table mountain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa