We stayed at the Commodore for 5 nights in June and we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel lobby is comfortable with a nautical theme which makes it unique from other "chain" hotels. However, what makes this hotel stand out from others is the level of service. The hotel staff are very well trained and polite with the guests. I also thought the breakfast buffet was outstanding and the hotel is within a short walk to the waterfront. I would definitely recommend the Commodore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa