Stayed at this hotel for a week, location is brilliant. Everything is close by and transport is convenient. The room was small but manageable since we hardly were in the room. Room was well cleaned, neat and modern. The shower pressure was very low which was one of the only downfalls. Staff were friendly and the hotel had a nice lobby and bar area to sit at. The hotel also has free WiFi and a business centre for guests which is brilliant since most hotels charge for this. The only issue that I had was that before I checked in I requested a room on a floor high up and facing the square. When we checked in the room was high but not facing the square. We called reception and the lady said that they were full that night but would change the room in the morning. We did request for our room to be changed in the morning but the guy at reception said that if we changed our room we will need to pay an additional fee of R350 per night (I think this was due to us booking through a different website and not with the hotel itself). Our room faced the roof of another building and a slight view of long street. Overall the hotel was great and I will stay here again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on historic Greenmarket Square, the Inn on the Square Hotel immerses the traveler - whether on holiday or on business - into the sights & sounds of beautiful Cape Town. A landmark hotel, along with its unique setting and comfortable, refurbished accommodation, the Inn on the Square is complete with heated rooftop swimming pool and sundeck overlooking Table Mountain and its signature restaurant, DISH that presents diners with the option of enjoying an experience from a menu which blends International Cuisine with South African & Cape nuances either in the refined, urban interior or al fresco on the terrace which spills out onto the Square. One of Cape Town's most charming spaces, the historic cobbled stone Greenmarket Square offers a wide variety of curios, clothing, candles and specialty stands from where to procure a small piece of Africa. All hotel rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room safes. The hotel's central location, meanwhile, invites the traveller to explore the beauty of the city on foot - the V&A Waterfront, the Cape Town Convention Centre and colourful Long Street are all within walking distance - ensuring that every detail of this extraordinary city may be appreciated to its fullest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your AHA Inn on the Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Square Hotel Cape Town Central
- Park Inn Cape Town
- Greenmarket Square Park Inn
- AHA Inn On The Square Cape Town, South Africa