This hotel is conveniently located being central and based on Greenmarket Square which houses an array of stalls selling all sorts of African merchandise. It is a thriving market surrounded on its perimeter with many cafes' and other eateries to tempt all appetites. The hotel is smart, comfortable and boasts a small gym, plunge pool and deck area on the 8th floor terrace. This overlooks the Lions Head. Spectacular on a good clear day. The restaurant is competitively priced and the food we found to be excellent both in quality and quantity. The buffet is a must at 155 rand. (About £11).Rooms are comfortable with big beds and ample space for luggage etc. We stayed as part of a 3 week Garden Route trip and would have no hesitation in recommending it. 3 night board only £140. Can't be bad. Ask for a front aspect room and watch Cape Town wake up and work. Great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on historic Greenmarket Square, the Inn on the Square Hotel immerses the traveler - whether on holiday or on business - into the sights & sounds of beautiful Cape Town. A landmark hotel, along with its unique setting and comfortable, refurbished accommodation, the Inn on the Square is complete with heated rooftop swimming pool and sundeck overlooking Table Mountain and its signature restaurant, DISH that presents diners with the option of enjoying an experience from a menu which blends International Cuisine with South African & Cape nuances either in the refined, urban interior or al fresco on the terrace which spills out onto the Square. One of Cape Town's most charming spaces, the historic cobbled stone Greenmarket Square offers a wide variety of curios, clothing, candles and specialty stands from where to procure a small piece of Africa. All hotel rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room safes. The hotel's central location, meanwhile, invites the traveller to explore the beauty of the city on foot - the V&A Waterfront, the Cape Town Convention Centre and colourful Long Street are all within walking distance - ensuring that every detail of this extraordinary city may be appreciated to its fullest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your AHA Inn on the Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Square Hotel Cape Town Central
- Park Inn Cape Town
- Greenmarket Square Park Inn
- AHA Inn On The Square Cape Town, South Africa