There is a mist horn , and it drive you nuts when it is misty.There is a lose red carpet in the lounge, IT IS BAD!!! I throw it under the couch for the duration of our stay. The traffic is a bit on the noisy side. It is a good place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mouille Point Village is ideally situated close to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the historic Mouille Point Light House in Cape Town and is within walking distance of the Cape Town Stadium and Green Point Park. Mouille Point Village boasts serviced apartments, perfectly located with the ocean on your doorstep. Guests staying at Mouille Point Village feel a sense of community and the freedom to engage with the atmosphere of one of the most beautiful regions in the world. The famous Mouille Point promenade, opposite the apartments, stretches through to Bantry Bay, allowing for long scenic strolls, jogging, and rollerblading alongside the ocean. The beachfront area is also complimented by trendy coffee shops, café’s and delicatessen’s, offering sweeping views and designer dining spots. From sunbathing on the beach to kayaking or enjoying a gourmet coffee after a brisk morning walk, Mouille Point Village has something for everyone to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mouille Point Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mouille Point Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Mouille Point Village Cape Town, South Africa