The service was great, staff very hospitable. Rooms were clean and well serviced but no aircon and on my first night, no fan which was a pity. Location is very central and the rooms surprisingly quiet considering the central buzzy location. I will definitely be there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colourful De Waterkant Village is a unique European influenced village of semi-detached quaint cottages and cobbled streets preserved from the 1760’s. Cradled between the city and the V&A Waterfront, De Waterkant Village is avant-garde, a cultural urban refuge highlighted by the abundance of restaurants, art galleries, clubs, salsa clubs, tapas bars and Parisian inspired café’s. Drawing comparisons from cultural and artistic villages from all over the world, De Waterkant embraces individuality and theatricality, echoed in the architecture and vibrancy of its residents and visitors. Walking on the beautiful sidewalks, one cannot help but be caught up in its spell, cast by the beauty of the Dutch influenced architecture, with flower boxes under the windows, sprawling balconies and rooftop decks providing exquisite views and majestic old trees that line the streets, filtering the sun selectively through their branches. This is a place that will tempt you into its fold and dare you to indulge and delight in life’s finer pleasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your De Waterkant Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Waterkant Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- De Waterkant Village Cape Town, South Africa